Music

Completeing Quests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonWolf
Wolf
DragonWolf

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:17 am

One of the keys to raising your level and rank is completing quests. I will personally make sure you do this just let me know what quests your working on on this thread and we will knock em out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VoidWolf
Ally

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:27 pm

I have about half a dozen resource theft quests since I got to level 13; just wondering, what times and what maps are the best for these?

(and also, if anyone is planning, or know of, a large invasion of either VRU or MMO, please let me know so I can tag along and steal at the same time.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonWolf
Wolf
DragonWolf

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:09 am

The resources quests are a great way to help achieve your goals. I would cloak and goto the x-3 maps, if a bad guy locks me and shoots I would just run and jump, repair, then get back to it. While cloaked if u do see a enemy try to find npc's to fly around until the threat leaves, and btw don't collect boxes or rocks when u can see a enemy, they will lock on to you easier, also it's a good idea to scout around the map before accepting the quest. If there are less mmo than vru the do mmo first or visa versus. So don't waist that cloak do one resource quest then onto the other.

If u ever see a large group of DtK or SD grouped up in lowers, stack with them and follow them into battle maps or lowers. In lowers the group will stack up top middle or bottom middle and u can fly to enemy portal lock on to enemy shoot and lure back to the group, a good way to get some kills. In battle maps we stack at portals, so if u see eic ships stacked up then u need to stack with them, do not jump{unless they all do} and do not sit in middle of portal
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonWolf
Wolf
DragonWolf

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:32 am

Im currently working on my big flake quest im 49/150 so far, but when I'm finished with this quest I want to work on timed quest with everyone mordons, little sibs, and streuneRs, many people do not complete these quests so I wanna help as many of us wolves complete these asap.

We can discuss battle strategies for this using ts vs. xfire:

using ts is a no brainier just listen and follow directions using xfire would be different. Each quest er would need 2 wolves to help, each helper wolf would fly to separate middle top, right, left or bottom they would attempt to gather the npcs needed the quest er would do the same and pop the first group by themselves, then fly to each other helper wolf they would pop the stack the quest er would then fly to the next wolf/stack the helper would help pop npcs then fly to the opposite side of map to gather more npc.

I really hope this makes sense im not quite awake yet lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternalwolf
Ally

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:41 pm

im working on the 500 little kris right now..almost half way done..should of had it finishied by now..being the wolf ,i hope i am.. i stop and help the pups ..when they call...wooo...wooo..wooo..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omar1ofg
Ally
omar1ofg

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:02 am

I'm currently working on resurses quest for now, later when i get more weapons and a better ship i will continue attending another quests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
romfreak
Ally

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:19 am

I am on that 75lords quest
will help me to lvl up fast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Completeing Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Completeing Quests   Completeing Quests Empty

Back to top Go down

Completeing Quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wolfpack :: Dark Orbit :: Clan announcements-